Friday, May 6, 2011

I have a problem

I think there might be something wrong with me.  I don't think this is normal but these are feelings that are real and a little crazy or strange and lucky for me I can write about them here.

I have 3 boys.  That is not my problem.  The oldest two are about 17 months apart and the difference between #2 and #3 is 19 months.   This is the first time I have made it to a first birthday (of one of my sons) without being pregnant. 

Today I had some time to organize their clothes as they are growing and some of the clothes are now too little.  I was putting away 12 month clothes and filling the drawers with 18 month clothes.  I took 18 month and 2T clothes out of #2's drawer and put those in #3's drawer.  This made me sad.  It makes me want another baby and this is why I think I have a problem.

Is this normal?  Well, I know I want more kids but is it normal to have these feelings.  Are other moms happy to be done with a stage?  It was so sad to me to see clothes that #2 was JUST wearing ready for #3 to fit into very soon.   And what about all those baby clothes that #3 can't even squeeze into.  I'm so glad I know I want more because I just don't know what I'm going to do when I have to put all these clothes in the donation pile.  

Maybe I need some counseling but really I just need prayer if and when I am blessed with another baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment