Friday, June 24, 2011

Unfinished projects

My sister challenged me the other day.  "I thought you said you were going to have something on your blog every day."  Yep, she was right.  That is what I said, or in this case wrote.   I have failed.  I have yet another unfinished project that is not being completed.  It is frustrating for me sometimes because I feel like I have a never ending list of projects and none of them ever get finished.   Although that is a little different with this blog because hopefully it will not be finished soon.  Instead I hope to be more consistent, to write more so that I can improve on my writing skills. 

So what makes it so hard for me to write one simple thought every night before I go to bed.   I really could list a lot of reasons, but I don't want to make excuses.  Instead I want to do something about it and I want to try again.  I'm going to keep trying, keep writing and keep praying.  (that is kind of like my grandma's motto).  

But for now it's time for me to get some sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment