Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shopping Carts




There are certain things that bother me and one of them is shopping carts.  It really gets under my skn when I see a shopping cart sitting in the middle of a parking lot.  Usually they are positioned in a parking stall which makes it difficult to get a mini-van in the spot.  Stores have made a great effort in providing places to return the cart without having to walk all the way back to the store.  Because it is usually quite a long walk back to the store.  

Now as a parent I understand a bigger issue with shopping carts.  What do you do when you have a kid and you strap them into their car seat only to realize that you still need to return your shopping cart.  I have been in this situation and I have actually unbuckled my son just so I could return the shopping cart.  I have since learned to park near the shopping cart return area.   So, for mothers I understand the need to leave the shopping cart right by your car.  However, for others I just don't understand why people can't simply return the shopping carts to their correct place.

1 comment: