Thursday, June 30, 2011

Otter/Golden Retriever

Yesterday I went to a mom's group hosted by our church.  We had this wonderful speaker come to talk about personalities.   It was sightful and a great reminder of how we are all so different yet so beautifully created by God.   I classified myself as an otter and a Golden Retriever.  Most of my personality falls under the otter category.  I like to have fun.  I enjoy people.  I'm ready for a party.   I think this is great and all Otters are wonderful.  However, there are also qualities of an otter that need a little bit of help.  Like staying organized.  Yes, this is a weakness of mine and I am trying my best to get better.  But maybe I will never be as organized as I would like to be.



I also have a little bit of Golden Retriever in me.  I'm easy going.  I'm patient.  It reminds me a little of my 2nd child.  These are great qualities but it can also mean that I let others be in charge when I really want to be.  Or that I am lazy and won't get things accomplished.


All I know is that I am not perfect, but I do need a lot of prayer.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment