Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Les Mis



I'm failing but still trying (at this whole 2 posts a day).  I am just trying to remember one a day, but maybe I will get there soon.   Now on to my Les Mis review.

My husband and I went on a date and decided to see Les Miserables.  Or as my husband says "for those of us who are educated, we call it Les Mis."    

I wasn't sure if he wanted to go but he said he would.  I thought he had seen it before but he told me he had no idea what it was about.  He just heard there was lots of singing.  

I have seen bits and pieces here and there and kind of understood the story line.  But really I had no idea what it was about. 

It didn't take long to realize that this really was a singing movie.  In fact I don't know if there was any real talking.  Every dialogue was quickly turned into a song.  At first, it was a little weird but then it became part of the movie and it was easy to adjust to. 

Both my husband and I LOVED this movie.  In fact I think he LOVED it more than me.  He says it is his favorite movie of all time.  The acting was great and the story was phenomenal.  I think we would both love to see it again. 







No comments:

Post a Comment