Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dear Russell Wilson




Dear Russell Wilson,

I'm not sure if I should thank you or be mad at you.  Because of you our Seattle Seahawks are now in the playoffs with a VERY good chance of winning it all.  I know, it's hard to believe.  And although I would call myself a sports fan I admit to jumping on the bandwagon now that the Seahawks are winning.  I actually care which is why I am a little upset.  You see, it causes unnecessary anxiety in my life.  I don't need that.  Things just need to be simple and you are not making it simple.  Now I have to think about what we will be doing for the game and then I have to watch the whole game and be completely nervous until the very end.   So please just win these games.

But on to more important matters.  I like to look at the big picture.   I don't know you, at all, except for a little bit I have read.   You seem like a very mature, good guy with great perspective on football and life.  Please, please, please Russell don't ever lose sight of how you got here and what you represent.  Be a great role model to all these kids and adults who now admire you.  Don't let fame or money dictate your life.  If a bigger offer comes around don't make a decision based on money, make a decision that is best for you and your family.  Keep working hard and GO SEAHAWKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment