Friday, January 4, 2013

Late Friday Night

I'm not sure why I do this almost every week, but I do.  I stay up much later than I should.  It's friday night. I have nothing pressing tomorrow but I also have nothing I need to do right now, except to check my e-mail, check facebook, then check my e-mail one more time and real quick check facebook again.  Before you know it I'm sucked into the computer reading one more really lame thing that I don't have time to read.  I should be in bed, getting some sleep.  Because I don't know what the night will bring.  I might have someone waking me up to give me a hug or someone else just wants me to come in his bed and snuggle with him.

Then I will wake up in the morning, tired because I stayed up too late doing many unproductive things.   Hopefully I can be productive in the morning, but it's a Saturday so I don't have to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment