Thursday, March 14, 2013

Daylight Savings Time

I'm still not sure why we do this. Well, I guess it has to do with the farming community.  Anyways we had it last weekend where we had to spring forward.  I could write a kids story about this.   It doesn't matter much when you are single and by yourself.  But when you have kids its an entirely different story.  They don't wake up and go to sleep by the clock.  I guess they do by their own internal clock.   So the hour of sleep that we lose, I really did lose.  But guess what now my kids are sleeping until 7:45 or 8:00.   They were waking up a little before 7 and it was not good for me.  So, this time I'm thankful for the time change.  I'm thankful my kids are getting the sleep they need.  And so happy I have a few extra minutes to write something in this blog.  Because I have been slacking!


No comments:

Post a Comment